Wednesday, January 21

Layers and Lace with Brass Buttons And Confidence


Well hey there friends! My name is Sarah, and i run a little corner of the internet called Brass Buttons And Confidence. It's a Fashion, Lifestyle, Beauty (little bit of everything) Blog, that i began back in October last year. I thoroughly enjoy blogging, and i'm always mad i didn't start up sooner. I've come to discover some great people and fashionable ladies and gents through my social networks, you should come check them out too. You can find my Instagram here were i post daily with whats happening up here in sunny Fife. My Twitter, which will keep you regularly updated with whats going on over on the Blog, and then there is Pinterest, Facebook, and Bloglovin all featuring great insights into my style, loves and interests.




I've loved the recent trend of pairing a chunky knit with a lace skirt or dress, with just a little bit peaking out the bottom of your jumper. There's something really quite lovely about it, pairing something commonly really heavy with something so delicate, it really is a great contrast in fabrics.

Both the pieces i'm wearing are old, but i've taken the time to have a look through ASOS to find similar ones that are available now to recreate something similar. 






My Knit is from H&M, but i found this one from Pull & Bear at ASOS which is just lovely. Looking further i found this great skirt and dress which would look perfect just floating out the bottom of the jumper. As for Accessorise, a good old, fur snood is always a winner. It's always hard trying to look girly when it's so cold outside, bundling up the layers can tend to make one rather puffy and round looking. But this is a great alternative to keeping a feminine edge whilst still keeping cosy!










I hope to see you over on www.brassbuttonsandconfidence.com soon! 

Find Sarah....


No comments:

Post a Comment