Friday, October 16

A Halloween Wish List with The Wee Blondie


Hi everyone, My name is Jude and I am a 22 year old blogger over at theweeblondie. In my spare time I blog mostly about fashion as well as a few beauty and lifestyle posts too. Today I am going share with you my halloween wishlist.As Halloween 2015 rolls round the corner I want to get involved without dressing up, as I won't be going out for Halloween this year. I'm quite upset that I won't be going out however there are other ways to get into the spirit of Halloween without a costume party in sight!

Luckily ASOS have me covered with lashes, shoes and lots more on offer to help you get in the spirit on Halloween! 


Phone Case – ASOS | Slip ons – ASOS | Loafers – ASOS | Keyring – ASOS | Lashes – ASOS
I will be spending this Halloween celebrating my friend’s engagement and then having a girly night out and catch up with the uni girls! I can't wait. What are you doing for Halloween?

Find Jude...

No comments:

Post a Comment