Wednesday, July 1

Top 4 Concealers For Covering Up Dark Circles with Hiya Its Ashley

Hello fellow Scot bloggers! My name is Ashley, I'm 19 , and I run hiyaitsashley.com! This is my guest post for Scot bloggers! My blog is a mixture of beauty, lifestyle and fashion. If you want to know a little more about me, I am a media student and will be starting 3rd year at Queen Margaret University in Edinburgh inSeptember to continue studying media which I can't wait! I've bee pretty busy recently, I have been on work experience with Halgen Communications in Edinburgh and for a week with STV Glasgow helping backstage at the Riverside Show! That's enough about me for now, if you fancy popping along to my blog, you can find me at hiyaitsashley.com and hiyaitsashley on Twitter! Thanks for reading, and I would love to know what you think!

If you are someone who has bad dark circles, you will know what it is like trying to find the perfect concealer that will cover up those pesky dark circles. In this post you will see the top 3 concealers I have found for covering up dark circles!



1. Boi-ing by Benefit

This concealer is amazing when t comes to covering up the dark circles (suitcases) under my eyes.This concealer is thick, and creamy but I find for covering dark it is the perfect consistent .Once it is is nice and blended it is amazing for covering up the purple undertone under the eyes. The formula is amazing you blend and and it suits my skin tone amazingly.

2. Make Up Revolution Ultra Cover and Conceal Palette

This palette is amazing. There are so many amazing shades in this palette and I love that they are all easily blendable and they works s well together. The shades are great for covering up the purple undertones and even it the colour under my eyes. The consistency of the concealer are amazing, they are incredibly smooth and creamy and the don't feel cakey on the skin.




3. NARS Concealer Stick

This NARS concealer is amazing and I love that it can be applied straight from the tube onto under the eyes. Their concealer is incredibly smooth and silky and the colour pay off is fantastic. For the price, the product is really with the one as it is super long lasting.


4. Benefit's Fake Up

This concealer is amazing and it is super hydrating as it has the hydration layer around the outside of the actual concealer. The consistency is amazing and it at all sticky. The colour payoff is amazing, and for the rice the product is very long lasting.
Find Ashley...

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried any of these concealers yet, so i will need to pick them up and give them a try :) xx

    http://animpatientscottishgirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete