Wednesday, May 21

Current Skincare Routine with Pandoras Basket



I’m Linsay and I blog over at Pandoras Basket, today I thought i’d show you my current skincare routine.

I have combination skin which leans oilier in the spring/summer and drier in the autumn/winter, i’m also prone to blemishes here and there but i’ve noticed in the past few months that I don’t get as many as I used to. 

Cleanser - In the morning I like to wake myself up by using the Peaches and Clean cleanser from Soap & Glory. This has a minty peach scent which does wonders for making me alert and wide awake. I’ll use this cleanser again at night if i’ve had a makeup free day but if i’ve worn makeup i’ll use my Camomile cleansing butter from The Body Shop. This is super gentle but extremely effective at removing all my makeup, including stubborn waterproof mascara. 

Serums - I currently have two on rotation, the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo and Origins Make A Difference serum. I find that both of these are super hydrating and they leave my skin very soft and plump feeling whilst sinking in quickly. 

Eyecream - Another offering from Origins and it’s their GinZing eye cream. I love this little pot - it instantly hydrates and brightens my eyes and since using this i’ve found that my under eye makeup seldom settles into the creases or looks dry and cakey. 

Finally moisturiser - This is the jojoba and vitamin e all weather moisturiser from Arran Aromatics, this is an amazing budget friendly moisturiser which has done wonders for my skin. It keeps my dry patches at bay and doesn’t exacerbate the oil, it also a gorgeous light scent and absorbs in seconds. Win! 

There we have it, my current skincare routine and one which i’ve been using for around 5 months now. 

Thanks for having me over at Scot Bloggers and remember to come visit me at Pandoras Basket!



No comments:

Post a Comment