Wednesday, June 4

10 Photos Which Will Give You Wanderlust with The Little Backpacker

I have been thinking, dreaming and aching travel this week,I have now lived in Glasgow for seven months and that is the longest these itchy feet have been based any where for YEARS! So my guest post this week is all about the photos of places I've been too that are giving me wanderlust!


Whitehaven Beach, Whitsunday Islands, Australia

Table Mountain, Cape Town, South Africa

Railey Bay, Krabi, Thailand

Marina Bay Sands Infinity Pool, Singapore

Mountains in New Zealand - North Island 
Sandwood Bay, Scotland, UK

Bondi Beach, Sydney, Australia

Kos Island, Greece

Koh Rong Island, Cambodia

Great Ocean Road, Australia
Each photo is my own, and if you'd like to know more about any of the places then hit me up on twitter or head over to my blog.


3 comments:

  1. I can't believe these are all of your own photographs - you have been to so many wonderful places! Australia looks absolutely stunning: I was never interested in visiting before, but the more I see of it the more I think my mind is changing! The Infinity Pool (and the view from it!) is beautiful.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, jealous of your travels!
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful images, nice to see NZ sneaks in there! Definitely an array for relaxing destinations for wanderlust!

    ReplyDelete