Wednesday, September 3

Introducing... NOXIOUS with Carrie Noxious


 I know I know... Yet ANOTHER so and so starting a jewellery store selling chokers. I'm Carrie and write the blog Noxious and have spent the last few months venturing out and beyond to open my own online store.

Noxious carries an array of silver plated and 925 Sterling Silver chains adorned with semi-precious stones and a great selection of chokers with Tibetan charms. From out of this world rainbow moon chokers for a little cosmic love to our Sea Sediment Jasper necklaces for something a little more classic, we really do cater for all.



Orders have been flying in since Sundays launch night with the Aphrodite Opalite necklace already nearly sold out! But fear not, more will be constructed and new styles featuring this pearlescent stone are already set to drop later in the week!

Remember and use code NOXIOUS30 for free worldwide p&p on orders over £30.

So come check us out : www.shopnoxious.com

Or keep up to date with all of our news over on my blog as well as all my usual fashion, beauty, day to day chat :)











Find NOXIOUS on... 

No comments:

Post a Comment