Friday, September 5

My Skincare Routine with Louise Robertson


Hi everyone! I'm Louise and i'm over at louisekaterobertson.blogspot.co.uk, I'd love it if you stopped by! I'm so happy to have been asked to write a guest post. Today I'll be sharing with you my daily skincare routine. It's probably not that exciting, but I hope you'll still enjoy it!


First of all I like to remove any makeup that might be on my face with a little cotton pad and my Garnier Micellar Water which I've been loving lately. It literally removes any tiny bit of makeup on your skin.


Once there's no makeup left, I like to wash my face with hot water using the Proactiv Solution Medicated Cleansing soap bar. This is probably the only soap I'll ever use on my face. It just makes my skin feel so clean and soft and just amazing.


Then I'll move on to my moisturisers. I use two (sometimes three) different moisturisers, which I don't know if that's good or bad for my skin, but it seems to be working pretty well since I suffer from pretty dry skin. So my main on that I use first is the Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief, it just makes my skin feel so soft. The other two moisturisers I use are from Garnier, they're the Ultra Hydrating Rich Cream and Illuminating Light Lotion, both are amazing and make my skin feel so much better.


Finally, I'll sometimes use the Simple Kind to Skin Illuminating Radiance Cream which I've been loving lately. It just makes my skin look a lot brighter and healthier.

I hope you enjoyed seeing what my usual skincare routine is. Do you use any of the products I do? Let me know!

Find Louise on...

1 comment:

  1. I love these posts! i really want to try moisture surge it seems really good and will be good for my dry skin

    www.beautyandtheboy.com

    ReplyDelete