Saturday, November 1

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream with An Impatient Scottish Girl




Hello guys, my name is Lauren and i run the beauty blog An Impatient Scottish Girl. I was so excited when Scot Bloggers contacted me to ask if i would put together a little post for their readers. Like all other beauty bloggers out there i like to talk about beauty products including skincare, makeup, bath & shower products but i also like to discuss books, tv and recipes so you can find a variety of posts on my blog which you find interesting and can also help you out a little!

I decided to review the Charlotte Tilbury Magic cream for you today as I finally jumped on the bandwagon and bought myself a few goodies from her range, you can see my recent haul post here.

I am already in love with everything i have tried so far from this range and the magic cream is no different. It is super soft and smooths over my face without any problems at all. I do have oily skin and it works a treat for me but i think that all skin types could really benefit from this cream. There is so much goodness in this cream that it seems almost impossible for it not to work, i mean just look at this list:

Product Information 

  • BioNymph Peptide Complex - This fights the ageing process: it stimulates collagen production and cell energy and fights free radicals, to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and smooth the skin.
  • Sodium Hyaluronate floods skin with moisture, re-plumping the skin. This makes the skin looked plumped up and gives a nice dewy finish. 
  • A mix of rose hip oil, camellia oil and anti-oxidant vitamin E transforms a grey complexion into hydrated, mirror-shine skin, nourishing Vitamin A helps improves skin firmness and smoothness and energetic Vitamin C is able to promote collagen activity for more youthful skin. 
  • SPF 15 which protects your skin from the ageing effects of the sun. This also includes Anti -UVA filter to protect your skin all year round. 
  • Damask rose water and organic aloe vera stimulate skin regeneration, fighting the signs of ageing, naturally and gracefully. 
  • Extracts of Frangipani, the symbol of eternity, form a soothing, purifying and hydrating comfort-blanket on the skin. 

I have been using this every morning to give a nice dewy effect to the skin but i do also give my face a good old 5 minute massage when applying so it really stimulates the blood flow and lets those collagen boosting ingredients penetrate even further.

I know its probably not in everyone's price range, i am a student so i do understand that £70 for a 50ml of moisturiser is a bit ridiculous but i promise i have had no problems with this at all and it has really injected my skin with some extra love.

What do you think? Have you tried this cream before? Have you tried any of Charlotte Tilburys products? Do you have any recommendations for good moisturisers?


Find Lauren...

Hopefully i will see some of you over on my social media soon and i look forward to speaking with you :)

Speak Soon

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to try this I really would but I dont think I could ever justify spending that much on a cream unfortunately. It doesnt sound amazing though and glad to hear you are getting on well with it x

    Beauty with charm | TOOFACED GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete